Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I train for a shooting competition?

I have a shooting competition in a few weeks and want to know what I can do to improve my accuracy, besides practice shooting targets.|||It is natural to have minor shaking in your hands when shooting a gun or trying to hold something very still. The more you "focus" on keeping yourself perfectly still the more difficult it can become. There are certain techniques that professional shooters and military snipers use to slow breathing and relax their hands. Also there are some supplements you can take that will help you out as well. I would recommend trying something like Steady Shot. It is a pill that should help you aim better and increase your accuracy. It is what I take before any competition and it really does help. Here is a site that will carry it: http://shop.tactical-supplements.com/Steady-Shot-Marksmanship-Enhancement-Supplement-50011.htm Let me know if it helps.|||Can you legit compeat with pills? Would that be an unfair advantage???

Report Abuse


|||Practice pointing the pistol at things in your room (unloaded of course) and hold the sight picture up on a small object for as long as you can. This will improve your reflexes because your body will be extremely familiar with how the gun feels and handles. I know that it has helped me. Also, try pointing at random objects around the room and getting the sight on them as quickly as possible and with time, you will find yourself getting quicker and more accurate. Do the same if you are competing in shotgun, but I have no idea about training with a rifle, sorry.|||Rifle, pistol or shotgun.


All are different disciplines that require different techniques.|||It helps to know what kind of shooting your doing|||skeet shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment