Friday, December 2, 2011

Is it important to relax and not tense up when shooting a handgun?

I just went to the range last week and I found out I was shooting great when I wasn't tensing up and anticipating the shot. Does this sound about right? Can you give me some pointers for my next range trip?|||You should buy some "snap-caps" so you can dry fire your hand gun at home. Practice breath control and making every snap a surprise to yourself when you get that down go back to the range. While doing active leo I practiced 100 draws and fires in the mirror a day. Every day, and after several weeks it was amazing how accurately I was scoring on the range. After several years of practice I got a possible.|||Tensing is typically because you are anticipating recoil.





The best shooters in the world are very relaxed when they shoot. Best example: Biathlon. They ski a couple of kilometers, pull up to the shooting station, and shoot a group of targets.





You should have your weight leaning forward, arms somewhat relaxed, but driving your weight into the pistol. When you squeeze the trigger, it should be a smooth pull. When it breaks, it should be a surprise.|||its important to always be relaxed when doing any activity that involves shooting. The most important factor in shooting is trigger control. A nervous person will have more unwanted movement in his or her trigger finger which will result in a higher chance of losing the target picture,and directly affecting shot placement.|||Being tense always hurts performance, whether you are shooting, running, boxing, playing cards or having sex.|||just dont relax too much becuse if your holdin in a poop it will drop right out if you relax too much

No comments:

Post a Comment