Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I keep my elbow straight when shooting?

I'm aking this again, does anyone know a drill or ANYTHING that can help with keeping your shooting elbow straight when shooting. Because I have a tendency to poke my shooting elbow out to the side and I'm told that it's wrong. If anybody knows help please.





By the way, it's the second E, in BEEF, which many people have used to become great shooters, thanks.|||While getting into your shooting form make sure you don't make a ' V ' with your thumb and your index finger. A 'V' will poke your elbow out. Try to make a 'U', that should help.|||┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ Copy and Paste


┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓this if this


┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃ ┃ | asshole wasted


━━━┃ ┃━━━ ┗━┳┳━┛your time **** YOU|||Lay with your back on the ground and start


"shooting" the ball into the air and then catch it


and keep repeating this drill.





See if that works.|||┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ Copy and Paste


┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓this if this


┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃ ┃ | asshole wasted


━━━┃ ┃━━━ ┗━┳┳━┛your time **** YOU|||No. Your elbow has to be pointing towards the basket

No comments:

Post a Comment