Friday, December 2, 2011

Is there a good shooting army game like black ops?

I'm looking for a fun shooting game for my son who is 13 years old, like black ops, but I think black ops is too violent.


Can you give me a suggestion of a game like that without too many violent scenes?|||no offense to your son but are you sure he is mature enough to play COD? I mean when I play there is a bunch of kids like your son who think cause it is the wee morning hours they can curse people out. And they don't have a mature attitude towards fellow players. The mic setup I have allows my family to hear my teammates and when one of them starts cursing my kids hear this and think it is alright to curse in this manner. I'm just asking that if he does curse people try to monitor him. On a different note, if your son is mature enough I would suggest games like Battlefield, Resistance, Gears Of War, Bulletstorm, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone, Halo, and Crysis 2. Hope this helps.|||Shooting games ALL have violent scenes. specially blood. But i can think of a few: Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam, Crysis, Halo, Operation Flashpoint and the new Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. The Single Players are really bloody so dont let him play in singleplayer mode. The fun thing is the multiplayer mode online.





Theres also Battlefield 2. No blood or profanity at all it is a great game but it came out in 2005 i think and i dont think he'll like that. I hope these selections will help!|||IF YOU HAVE A PS3 THEN MAG IS A FUN GAME|||stop being so strict, he'll like that|||I'm not sure, but there are fun games online on sites like miniclip.com Sorry for the rubbish answer, nothing really comes to mind

No comments:

Post a Comment