Friday, December 2, 2011

What are these sharp shooting pains I am getting in my uterus?

I got my peak on my fertility monitor on early Friday morning and today my monitor is back down to low. I am assuming I ovulated on Saturday so I am counting today as 2 dpo. I am getting these horrible shooting pains up my crotch area? Any ideas? I obviosuly know it is too early to know if I am pregnant, I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this....Cycle day 20 by the way! Thanks!|||I would suggest consult a doctor |||Well, I got sharp shooting pains in my groin region when I was pregnant. I was about 11 weeks pregnant though! So, who knows? Maybe you are pregnant and your body is already stretching. . .|||i would ask your doctor for the real answer to that qusetion

No comments:

Post a Comment