Friday, December 2, 2011

Where can I go online to find the official police shooting test requirements in order to continue carrying?

I need a reliable source for some research regarding the St Louis (or any) PD's shooting test requirements. I am not asking for the police academy qualification scores. I need to know what kind of regulation exists for current officers to continue carrying a sidearm and maintaining their statuses as officers.|||That is probably not going to be found on the internet unless some officer has posted it somewhere. That is an internal document.





That said most departments I've worked with you have to shoot 70% and get multiple tries at it. I've even seen some very good shooters who scores have strangely dropped while they were shooting next to an officer that was a bad shooter including one that had a score of 110% because two good shooters were shooting next to him.|||you should ask the police department....


/facepalm

No comments:

Post a Comment