Friday, December 2, 2011

How long did it take you to get your shooting form?

I'm changing mine again, because other players told me that the way I'm shooting is the reason why I can't get deep range shots. Apparently I'm shooting up with too much arch, and it takes forever to get to the basketball. So I need to bring it down a little above my head so it can't get blocked but still get some arch.. This is the second time I've changed it..





I'm just gonna keep shooting till I find the form/release thats comfortable to me.|||Months, I literaly was really short on my shot, but I practice another release and got use to it, now I am perfect at it, just practice, yuo will get better|||Just keep experiment a form and stick with it for a week or so. If nothing improves, try another form until you can get comfortable with a form and make jump shots consistently :)|||look at ray allen's form...... he has beautiful form try and pracice that and u'll probably get it in a few months

No comments:

Post a Comment