Friday, December 2, 2011

What does strengthening your pelvic muscles have to do with shooting further when a guy cums?

I don't see the logic or any scientific proof? Even guys in homemade sex tapes are shooting pretty far so it can't be fake, can it? I believe it is hereditary. Am i correct?|||Well I have been doing PC (Pubic Coxagial) muscle excercises for a few years now. They have made my orgasms a lot more intense and I can control my ejaculation much more. Eventuall I will train my body to hold in my ejaculation so I can have mulitple male orgasms. However I haven't been able to shoot any farther than before I started doing them.





They might work for some men. If you can isolate that one particular muscle and work it then it will flex harder durring orgasm and it will cause you to shoot farther.





I think it's a bit of both.


I don't understand why you don't see the logic. I mean it's pretty cut and dry. You work the muscles your ejaculate with and make them stronger so you can shoot farther. I don't understand what about that you don't get.





So I would say it's a bit of both.





-Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment