Friday, December 2, 2011

How does an AC 130 looks when shooting from the sky?

I like things like this and I seen how it looks when shooting down but how does it look if you on the ground looking up at it shooting down|||It's beautiful, when it's supporting you.|||I am becoming an AC 130 pilot so I am glad I saw this question. There are a few main guns. There's a large cannon, a smaller canon, and a high caliber machine gun. I forgot their exact mm size. For the canons, you will see a bright light coming from the canon along with an eerie sound. It will only be a matter of seconds before it hits the ground. For the high caliber gun, you may see some tracers, but not too much.|||You will see small flashes from the 105mm and 40mm. There may be tracers from the miniguns, it depends on the load.





Gunships are usually night fliers and are fairly high, so there isn't much to see.|||I'm pretty sure no one can answer your question because the Taliban that could answer this question don't have the time to make a yahoo answers account because they are too busy being dead.|||A few glimpses here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpyFMEKQy鈥?/a>|||It looks like the Devil with wings is what it looks like.|||Go to:





http://www.youtube.com/





Type in AC 130 Spectre. There are several movies.|||LOL no one lives when this thing shoots at you! I play modern warfare 2 and you can look up and c it shooting but you only get a second or too. It just looks like a big plane with guns on the side and bottom....then you die. LOL|||play Modern Warfare 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment