Friday, December 2, 2011

How to improve your non shooting hand for lay ups?

I am really good shooting with my right hand and laying it up with my right hand. But when we have to do lay up drills and shoot with our left hand I am horrible at it, it is almost embarrasing. Do you know of any drills or have any tips for me?|||Here is a very effective drill, try jerking off with your left hand more..... :)|||go on youtube and search mikan drill and mikan reverse drill|||Practice, practice, and more practice. Just like anything else in life.|||This technique is a little odd but my basketball coach taught is to the team:





For one day( preferably weekend) keep your right hand behind your back for the whole day. Do everything with your left hand.|||Yea just shoot 100 layups a day using only ur left hand with your right hand tied behind your back. Also not just on the court, you should use ur left hand with smaller things around the house. I promise it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment