Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many people in Texas participate in recreational shooting?

I need to find out approximately how many people in Texas engage in hobby shooting. That could include hunting, target shooting, etc. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this number?|||A whole lot of people lol.|||To my knowledge, there is no central registry for this information. I'd bet that at least 15% of the state's population takes some target practice on occasion.|||Fortunately there is no database that records who owns/shoots guns. There may be a statistic out there from some poll, but nothing official.|||I live in Texas and just about every 3 blocks is a gun store.....I'd put the estimate more to about 40% that go shooting.......just about everyone south of Corsicana...|||its about 71

No comments:

Post a Comment