Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the best lighting for shooting old books?

I would like to take some digital images of some old books/records that I have. What type of lighting is best for this type of shooting? From what I've heard, natural-muted lighting is best. If so, what type of bulb will give me the best results?





I am using a pretty good camera (Canon EOS Rebel T1i) and it is having trouble focusing properly and I am pretty sure is due to lighting. Any help will be greatly appreciated.





Thank you.|||i would use large to medium light, - large screened or softboxed flash or window light








use manual focus if the light is to low for the auto focus to work.......|||I would probably just take them outside on a slightly overcast day and do it then

No comments:

Post a Comment