Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I find a excellent shooting range/ gun shop with good membership prices in the DFW area?

I just moved to Grand Prairie and I am looking for shooting range that I can attend about 5-6 times a month. I am looking for a place with good customer service, knowledge of guns and holsters, and an overall great experience that I can be a member of. I am new to CHL and would like to go to a place where I can ask questions and receive the help I need. Any help would be great. Thank you.|||Check out the link below:





http://find.mapmuse.com/interest/shootin鈥?/a>





Type in your location and the map will zoom to the area and display the various ranges. Put the cursor over the icon and a window will display basic info and will have a link to more info on the particular range. You should be able to find one, there are several in the area.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment