Thursday, November 24, 2011

How old do you have to be inorder to shoot a gun at a shooting range?

I am 11, turning 12 in october, and my uncle wants to take me and my cousins to a shooting range in new jersey.|||As long as your uncle owns the gun and has registration for it will should be allowed to use it. Most restrictions on guns just deal with carrying one in public and having it concealed. These laws differ from state to state but you have total authority to use a firearm on private property (gun range) with the owners consent in any state. This falls under national not state jurisdiction.m I live in GA so i pretty much just leave my shotgun in my car LOL.|||You have to be 21 years old to be able to shoot guns in California, but I'm not sure if it applies to New Jersey as well.





I'm not sure if this is still the case though. I'm pretty sure that they've changed the age for shooting range now.|||Im sure if your uncle plans to take you he deffinetly knows the age restriction





But if your with him i think you will be fine





Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment