Thursday, November 24, 2011

What shooting mode do I use on my camera in order to burn my pictures on a 700 MB cd?

I'm trying to burn the images from my Canon EOS onto a 700 MB cdr, but it is not allowing me to. It says I do not have enough space? Does this have anything to do with the shooting mode I am taking pictures in? I know it is possible to burn pictures to a 700 MB cdr, because I have one done by someone else, but i don't know how to do it.|||Errrr - try using two or more cd's then or reduce the file size before burning them, but as you have to ask this question in the first place then no doubt that would be beyond you anyway.








I truly despair sometimes.|||You can only put 700MB worth of images onto a 700MB CD. You will have to put them on multiple CD's. If your memory card that you pulled the images off of was full and 2GB, that is 2000MB and would need 3 CD's. If you use DVD's you can have 4.35GB.|||No, I think it has more to do with the fact that you're almost computer illiterate. If basic file management is already beyond you I think you need to get someone with basic computer skills to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment