Saturday, November 19, 2011

What kind of shooting vest and gloves are good for trap?

Well i was looking for Trap Shooting accessories and was wondering if anybody had any idea what I should get. I want some reviews from people that own these items. I want some shooting gloves with really good grip on them what kind and were do I find them. I also need a shooting vest same thing with that.|||Remington makes (or used to ) a nice vest. And the ones sold at the State shoots with the Perazzi logo on them are nice,too. Actually try as many on as you can ...move around in them and buy one that is comfortable


As for gloves...I have shot Lots of Trap and have only worn gloves when it is cold . With a proper palm swell on your pistol grip I can't think what gloves would be needed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment