Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What online shooting game do you recommend?

I am a girl looking for a online, virtual, multiplayer shooting game like you play on xbox or something. I want it free and i cannot pay.|||Online FPS, Huh? Combat Arms Is Your Answer!! It Is Really Awesome!!! And Free!!!! I Play It Also!!!!!


( Sorry For The !!!!! ) My Name Is Blizzak Thats My Combat Arms Account Name!!!!!!|||If you want an online game, on the Xbox, you will most definatly have to pay for Xbox Live. The "gold" version, allowing you online access, is 5 dollars per month.





The guy above me, or below, is completly wrong. First of all, you HAVE to pay for the Xbox online feature. Xbox live is NOT free, although PSN (Playstation Network) is.





Although the Xbox Live feature DOES COST MONEY. The actual online feature built into the game to coordinate with Live is free. Only in some instances does this cost money, for example in Final Fantasy (I think 13), it costs around 13 dollars per month.





You will HAVE to pay 5 dollars a month if you want to play an online multiplayer game. This is a MUST.





For example: I have Xbox Live, and Halo 3. I have to pay 5 dollars a month for Live. But I don't have to pay any extra money for Halo 3 each month. But if I had Final Fantasy (the MMO one) I would have to pay an additional 13 per month on top of the 5 for live.





If you have a PS3, then PSN is free.





+ The most popular online first person shooter currently is the Call of Duty series. Get Modern Warfare 2. AMAZING.|||I think Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is perfect for you.It is very funny.Or Team Fortrean 2.


You should buy it at www.artvideogame.com In this site very cheap and FREE shipping.





I see COD and TF 2 on this site. This link for you





TF 2 : http://www.artvideogame.com/uncategorized/buy-team-fortress-2-only-9-92


Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 : http://www.artvideogame.com/uncategorized/buy-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-discount-15-and-free-shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment