Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best way to break out of a shooting slump in basketball?

It seems like all of a sudden my shot feels completely foreign to me. I can't feel my stroke like I used to and shooting just seems so awkward.





Does anyone know why this happens so suddenly and how it can be fixed. I've been shooting everyday (300+ shots a day) for months now and I'm shooting just as poorly as I did when this first started. I feel like Glen Rice when his career was ended by a huge slump and I have no idea what to try next.|||keep shooting, shorter jump shots until your back in your groove|||keeep practicing|||i experience that too, every now and then.


what i did is bought a smaller ball (wnba size ball) and practice shooting with it.


then switch to the official ball until you feel your groove


it works

No comments:

Post a Comment