Saturday, November 19, 2011

What practical shooting competition class does the Glock 17, and the Walther p99 fall into?

I want to get into practical shooting. I don't own any semi auto handguns I'm most interested in a G17 or p99 (9mm). I want my new pistol to be for home defense as well as competition, Please tell me what class those two guns fall under. If you have any other suggestions for pistols that would be good for defense/carry/competition, let me know! Thanks you for your time.|||The Glock 17 and Walter P99 both are listed on the USPSA Production Gun List so they can used in stock trim in the production division. The Glock 17, 19 and 34 all are listed on the Production Gun List.





The Glock 34 is designed for competition and can easily be used for defense, but the longer barrel would make it harder to carry concealed. If you have no issue concealing the Glock 17, go with that model.

No comments:

Post a Comment