Saturday, November 19, 2011

What objects to use to act as shooting pool?

I've recently started shooting pool and I love it. Unfortunately, I can't play a lot because I don't have a pool table at home. What can I use to practice? I don't have anything to shoot the balls in, I don't even really have any balls to shoot. I have a few brooms I could use. I read somewhere about a famous pool player who practiced using an old broom and potatoes from his mothers kitchen. Should I use potatoes and a broom? Help.|||using potatoes %26amp; a broom stick seems pretty ridiculous





99.99% of the population doesn't have a pool table in their house





getting pool balls %26amp; a stick %26amp; playing on the floor ??.....i'm not a big fan of this idea.....but it's better than using potatoes !!





(www. ozone billiards. com).....you can get a few supplies from here|||I've recently started shooting pool and I love it. Unfortunately, I can't play a lot because I don't have a pool table at home. What can I use to practice? I don't have anything to shoot the balls in, I don't even really have any balls to shoot. I have a few brooms I could use. I read somewhere about a famous pool player who practiced using an old broom and potatoes from his mothers kitchen.|||OK, use a broomstick and a dining table. Pratice your STROKE.


Aiming doesn't help if you can't hit what you aim at.


Imagine a line from your sholder to your elbow, this is the part you aim with.


Your forearm hangs straight down from the elbow.


The cue butt is centered under you elbow.


Imagine an analog watch face, swing from 4:00 to 8:00, hitting the cueball @ 6:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment