Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Water is shooting out at the top of my 1B1 Master Mark IV in my toilet?

Water is shooting out at the top of my 1B1 Master Mark IV in my toilet. Its coming from 3 of the ports (holes) of the black top of the device. Normally, I wouldn't be too concern since the toilet top covers it but some water is running from the edges of the top and leaking down to the floor.





does anyone know what part needs replacing?|||I would just replace the entire flush valve. They are not expensive nor are they difficult to replace. You might have some success by disassembling the one you have looking for foreign material in an attempt to clean it out.|||I'd expect the valve is clogged with sand and needs cleared.





Also the in-tank cleaners corrode the screws, they are likely wasted and need replaced.





I see this often. In the long run I just replace the entire fill valve.

No comments:

Post a Comment