Thursday, November 24, 2011

What would you do during a school shooting?

Its a normal school day. Then all of the sudden a frantic call is heard over the intercom. " Teachers and students, there is a student with a gun, please go into lockdown positions." But lets say the gunman enters your classroom or you were in the library like during columbine and he starts shooting. What would you do?|||Wonder what I was doing in a school at my age.





Oh, if I was in school. Sh#t myself.|||i would find somewere to hide nd once he came in front of me i would strike him with something nd take his gun incase there was more and i would get out of the nerest window or door and run to the police.

Report Abuse


|||um, i usualy plan roots through schools for this kinda thing and i do parkour so if i cut a sharp corner i could probably lose him...





theres a move were you twist the barrel of a gun and break somones finger id test that out and shoot him in the knees

Report Abuse


|||I would go into the teachers lounge in my library or jump out the window! No psycho is gonna shoot me!

Report Abuse


|||Looking for real answers about school shootings?


You can check this video about school shootings and find out the underlying reason for it





http://www.cchr.org/#/videos/p鈥?/a>





and alternatively





school


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||I would look for a safe place to go to...|||Put my concealed carry to good use.|||i would just go under my desk and pray....if it is my time to go its my time to go.....and yeah i would probably cry my eyes out and pee a little.|||Lord, i commend my spirit into ur hands. Plz save my friends.|||dive under my desk and pray.|||Run like h^ll in the other direction.|||return fire!





ohh right.. prolly piss myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment