Saturday, November 19, 2011

How old do you have to be to shoot a firearm at a shooting range?

Im 14 and i was going to go shooting with my dad at a range in Tampa, Florida. My friend says he goes with his dad to shoot. Is it legal for 14 year old's to shoot at a firing range? Is it okay to shoot under adult supervision?|||under adult supervision, yes, go have fun!|||I would think it would be legal to use a firearm under adult supervision in FL. The particular range may have rules setting a minimum age. In the state that I live in, there are no age limits on owning, possessing, or shooting a long gun, so it would not be a problem unless the range had rules pertaining to the situation. We only shoot in the back yard so we don't have to put up with any range rules. It is legal for my kids to go shoot in the back yard whenever they want without adult supervision.|||It depends on the range, some have rules that require a person to be a certain age. But legally you should be ok.|||With adult supervision, you should be good to go.|||I took my daughter when she was 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment