Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i apply being a shooting instructor in any of the Shooting Gun Club in the mentioned shooting clubs?

I am a Shooting Instructor at present in one of the shooting clubs in UAE and I am planning to cross country to Canada maybe next year. I have been searching through so many sites which I can upload my CV. Can you recommend one for me?|||If you are talking about crossing the USA and wanting to do some shooting instructing while here I think you will find it difficult doing so. Our gun laws are totally different from Europe and the Middle East, most clubs do not have "in house" formal instructors. Also most, if not all US states do not require one to have any formal instruction before acquiring a firearm.





By the way I love Dubai. I hope you have fun while traveling through North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment